Tuesday, February 17, 2009

day 02

how simple life can be... dawn - morning - noon - evening - night... and then goodbyes
yet in between it can turn into the most complicated form... or is it us who make it so?
it think simply of my life and say "i just want to be happy... have a balanced life... go through hard times, just to truly feel the good times with all my heart"
*****
i think of the great things waiting for me... i can do it all and more and more and more
i may not be the queen of sheba, but i am the queen of my life
i'll start my reign by blessing all my people with a milky white pair of glasses...
i'll feed the power to live through hard times and the motivation to reach success
*****
how intriguing new ideas can be... you can never speak a word and ask everyone listening to disregard it and get back to their lives...
curiosity may have killed one cat but i am sure it has saved a million human beings...
*****
i close my eyes and reach out for you.

1 comment:

عصفور طل من الشباك said...

very sweet post

But I always think that Life must be hard to try to deserve Ganna.