Monday, February 16, 2009

day 01

don't ask me why "day 01", for everything must have a beginning
let today be its beginning... a beginning for a new thing... a new writing... a new beginning
*****
a friend asked me for self evaluation... many words rushed to my mind
i must tell her some way or the other, but i need to be objective as much as i can
however, how can i be objective when i am stating what i think... what i believe... what i see through MY eyes
still maybe some words may not be said
i started to write and... where am I from that?
*****
where i'd be a minute from now
a question controlling my thoughts right now
specially that i'm standing at cross roads
yes or no
now or never
black or white
yin and yang
simple or complex...
on and on and on and on
how clear are these choices... and how inevitable they come to be
*****

1 comment:

Reham said...

I am glad I was the reason beyond this inspirational moment.
But why "still maybe some words may not be said"?